Reelin' In The Years Productions and Experience Hendrix bring you Volume Three in the Grammy-nominated American Blues Festival series. Recorded live in small TV studios during the famed Festival's tours of Europe, these historic and unseen performances have been lost for nearly 40 years. Filmed with superb camera work and pristine sound, Volume Three contains 18 complete performances from some of the greatest blues musicians of all time.
- The only known performance footage of Little Walter
- Buddy Guy's sizzling version of "Out Of Sight" from 1965
- Koko Taylor, the queen of Chicago blues, belting out the definitive version of "Wang Dang Doodle" from the 1967 festival
- Grand finale featuring T-Bone Walker, Willie Dixon, Memphis Slim and an all-star cast from the 1962 tour
- Bonus tracks from the legendary Muddy Waters and Earl Hooker
- Big Joe Turner backed by legendary Otis Rush
- 24-page booklet and newly discovered photos
Release Date:August 31, 2004
Record Label: Experience Hendrix / Hip-O Records / Universal Music
Authentic Hendrix Item Number: 622-002-015
Currently, there are no reviews available.
People who bought this also bought: